Dear Community Ally,
The abduction of Elizabeth Smart captured the attention of our nation. As search parties combed Salt Lake City and its surrounding area, the country held its breath. Where was she? Nine months later, the nation celebrated her rescue and closely-followed the trial that ensued. Since her abduction, Elizabeth has been on a mission to inspire survivors of sexual assault across the world with a powerful and clear message: There is life after sexual assault;Where There’s Hope, There’s Healing.
We at Our VOICE are honored to bring Elizabeth Smart to Asheville on March 8th, International Women’s Day, for a ticketed special event, “Where There’s Hope, There’s Healing,” held at A-B Tech, where she will share her story with the community, focusing on healing, hope and personal transformation after sexual assault. We invite you to be a part of this occasion by becoming a Smart Sponsor.
As an agency Our VOICE is dedicated to supporting victims of rape, sexual violence and human trafficking, and we believe that no one should be alone during a time of crisis. We offer a 24/7 crisis line, hospital accompaniment, advocacy, and free counseling sessions for all people in our community who have been impacted by sexual violence. Through outreach and prevention education in schools across the region, we facilitate vital classroom discussions about respect, boundaries, safe dating, and consent. Our VOICE curriculums aim to prevent sexual violence from happening in the first place.
We are currently seeking financial support to underwrite all expenses involved with this event. Please review this package and contact us with any questions. We hope you’ll join us in the fight to end sexual violence in our community by sponsoring Elizabeth Smart’s Asheville address. If we are able to underwrite the costs of this event, then we’ll be able to offer discounted tickets to under-severed communities in our city and county.
It has now been fifteen years since Elizabeth’s abduction, and we invite you to be a part of this special event recognizing her incredible journey as a survivor. We would be honored to have you as community partner standing beside us and we thank you for your consideration.
Angélica Reza Wind
Presenting Sponsor & Champion of Hope – $10,000
- Your business will be in the presenting sponsor in all marketing material:
(YOUR NAME HERE) Presents Elizabeth Smart
Where There’s Hope, There’s Healing, with Our VOICE
- A banner on our website promoting your sponsorship for the fiscal year and linking to your website
- Your logo featured on event poster, all print ads, promotional items and social media
- 12 complimentary tickets to the event
- Meet and Greet Elizabeth Smart at the Champagne Reception for you and 3 guests
- 2 signed copies of Elizabeth Smart’s book, My Story
- Stand with us on stage for public acknowledgment
- A ½ page ad in our event program
- VIP parking and entry
How this helps
$10,000 provides 330 hours of counseling for survivors of sexual violence. This is provided by licensed counselors who work one-on-one and in groups with victims of sexual abuse in a series of no-cost counseling sessions utilizing a variety of therapy methods in helping survivors on their personal road to recovery.
Golden Sponsor & Advocate for HEALING – $5,000
- 8 complimentary tickets to the event
- Your logo included on event poster, all print ads, promotional items and social media
- Meet & Greet Elizabeth Smart at the Champagne Reception for you and 2 guests
- A signed copy of Elizabeth Smart’s book, My Story
- Verbal acknowledgment on stage
- A ¼ page ad in our event program
- VIP parking and entry
How this helps
$5,000 provides prevention education to 1,029 high school and 686 middle school students in Buncombe County. Our VOICE Educators offer a wide array of educational and training programs to schools and community groups. Programs are tailored to meet the needs of specific groups and address many topics related to sexual violence. Topics include internet safety, cyber bullying, dating and communication, and consent.
Silver Sponsor & Community ALLY – $2,500
- 4 complimentary tickets to the event
- Your logo included in select print ads, promotional items, and social media
- A copy of Elizabeth Smart’s book, My Story
- Recognition & company logo in our event program
How this helps
$2,500 recruits and trains 10 Crisis Response Volunteers. Volunteers answer the 24/7 crisis line, provide immediate emotional and informational support, and accompany individuals impacted by sexual assault to the Mission Hospital Emergency Department.
Bronze Sponsor & Our VOICE SUPPORTER – $1,000
- 2 complimentary tickets to the event
- Your logo included in select promotional items and social media
- Written recognition in our event program
* All contributions are tax-deductible. Our VOICE Tax ID: 58-1491531
For more event information, please contact our Development Coordinator, Aiyanna Sezak-Blatt, at 808.635.4258 or email email@example.com. Deadline: January 2018
Yes, I want to sponsor Elizabeth Smart: Where There’s Hope, There’s Healing
Oops! We could not locate your form.